Raffle Factory provides allot of the features encountered in the "Auction Factory Suite", but this time specialized in the raffle field, with specific settings like:
* Price per ticket.
* Buyer can purchase several tickets; ticket numbers will be sent to the buyer, for each purchased ticket.
* Administrator statistics to see the number of purchased tickets per each auction.
* Payments will be processed with the integrated payment methods, like paypal, moneybookers or with the possibility to integrate new payment gateways using the published API.
* email notifications for all stages (enable/disable)
* public statistic to see original total number of available tickets and total number of tickets sold to date.
* Seller has option to end raffle early before all tickets sold, a winner will be automatically random chosen, notified and displayed in the auction.
* user can see his purchased tickets (won/selected for top 100/selected for top 10/selected for top 3/lost).
* read more...
Raffle Factory 1.2.0 released on May 28, 2010.
* New feature: Commission Plugin (applies on the number of bought tickets after the winner is declared).
* New feature: Custom Positions (assign from admin the custom fields to custom positions, two default positions at installation available in list and detailed template).
* New feature: Themes Support (available now are the default and grizzle theme).
* Improved Custom Fields support (custom validation messages, parameters and options for new fields).
* Fixed several issues including: generating tickets, CRON on end date 'never', end date compulsory, etc.