YJ NS1 is Joomla 1.0 and Joomla 1.5 native module that will allow you to scroll, scrollfade or fade in your existing Joomla news items. Yes existing ones. This means that you do not need any additional components or modules anymore and you do not have to modify your existing news items either.
Hardest thing you would need to do is pick the news items category and publish the module.
In past 20 days Youjoomla Team sat down and looked over the features that are missing from every existing news slider out there and created this module to fit any website and any Joomla content. We did our best to create an ultimate Joomla news display module with many features and simple setup.
By listing YJ NS1 features you will understand what was missing in all existing news sliders.
YJ NS1 Features :
* Display any amount of news items
* Display news items from any Joomla news category
* Random, most popular or standard Joomla ordering news items display (demo above is set to random. Refresh the page)
* Display any kind of intro image (mosimage also for Joomla 1.0.x)
* Adjust slider width and height
* Add additional styles that are managed from module backend
* Use templating system. Currently 2 templates are available. YJ Inline(demo above) and YJ Block (home page)
* Set the amount of characters in module intro text
* Allow user to change transitions speed and desired effect
* Allow user to display news items as they are without changing anything in news item itself
* Support for JQuery and Mootools
* Server side compression for all scripts
* PHP4 support for Joomla 1.0.x (not needed for Joomla 1.5)
* IE PNG fix build in ( can be turned off)
* Add custom logo and its link and display functions
* Turn on or off logo and navigation
* Start slides on page load if desired
* Pause slide on mouse over
* Continue slide on mouse out
* 4 different levels of intro text background opacity (1 level opacity for IE6)
* Support for SEF Joomla 1.0.x and Joomla 1.5.x
* Build in news item id rewrite for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.0 . All news items in the module are linking to its own page.
* XHTML and CSS Valid