Freelancing Joomla Extension - new version released
With the last released versions, the Reverse Auction Factory solution is consolidating one of its main goals, serving as a freelancing platform. Among other new features, the new version comes with a special new template, which can be also seen on the new updated demoserver available under http://reverse-auctions.thefactory.ro/
Other noticable features are:
* New feature: Gallery Plugin, Gallery settings in backend.
* New feature: New Gallery Mootool.
* New feature: Differentiated Comissions for Powersellers, verified users and regular users.
* Improved quicker and lighter coding; rbidsVersionCheck replaced with JOOMLA_RV_VERSION.
* Improved SEF.
* Fixed several issues including Short Open tags, watch category, tags filter with spaces search when trimmed and display results (twice), search after country and city without CB, quickButton (in J!1.0) finding JOOMLA_RV_VERSION, including file Router.php, CB date format my auctions & my watchlist, installer CB plugin Google map, etc.
Also for the payments towards the site, Multiple Payment Gateways with integrated payment methods like Paypal and Moneybookers are now availble, with the possibility through API documentation for each webmaster to implement new one.
Toghether with the new features, the Reverse Auction Factory Solution stands for a professional e-commerce platform, providing the possibilty for its users to obtain a good price or a good deal and also last but not least o good income for the webmaster, through the available commissioning systems.