RSS Factory PRO 1.6.0 - Import Full articles in your website
RSS Factory PRO is a professional RSS Aggregator and RSS Reader for your Joomla Website. It brings different view styles that will enhance your website look and feel, category browsing to create that SEO edge you might need, different story display (no need to get your visitors off from your website), IMPORT to CONTENT, including the new and complex feature of FULL Story import from the Source website and many more...
rss Factory PRO 1.6.0 released on March 29, 2010.
* New feature: Hits for feeds.
* New feature: new view sytle (iframe with toolbar).
* New feature: add link at the end of the article to the original page.
rss Factory PRO 1.5.9 released on November 12, 2009.
* Compatible with PHP 5.3.0 and added some tweaks for PHP 4 compliance.
* Improved version_info.php: xml-ul (parsing now with JSimpleXML, instead of domit which is incompatible with php 5.3.0).
* Fixed several issues including category filter, feed title, tooltip, edit add redirect, strip comments from feeds, pagination without SEF, JS modal view, pagination links, html enteties in module, refresh on module voting, save on empty categories, ads related warnings, show only category in module, order categories on UNIX, htmlentities with UTF-8 encoding, import2content word filtering, title links from digg feeds, import from CSV, display date, creation date (from feed GMT), date publish_up (today, after the site time), date publish_down (today + offset_days, after the site time), when voting disabled (same item listed several times), category description, shorten-text in module for item_title or item_description, etc.
rss Factory PRO 1.5.8 released on Octomber 29, 2009.
* Fixed several issues including module tooltip, module display when only a single category was set for display, duplicate component when creating a new menu entry, images name formating in backend (lowercase, uppercase), notices and warnings on component settings, etc.
rss Factory PRO 1.5.7 released on Octomber 19, 2009.
* Menu items available to assign on categories even if the settings "show categories" is off.
* Fixed several issues including module, plugin, ads (when nr. of ads bigger then number of stories), i2c full article, "read more" link on articles, incompatibilities with PHP4, etc.
rss Factory PRO 1.5.6 released on September 30, 2009.
* New module settings for "show only categories" (not id, using multiple selection.
* Improved stories scalability from database.
* Improved SEF.
* Improved pagination.
* Fixed several issues including show categories settings, menu items, module issue, ads, draggable divs, etc.
rss Factory PRO 1.5.5 released on September 24, 2009.
* Joomla native MVC (building menu items with links to the component is easier).
* Admin improved interface: using xajax for simple tasks like publish/unpublish, improved filtering for listings (feed sources, ads), improved error management.
* Ads can be assigned to one or more categories (this will help displaying only the relevant ads for the feeds).
* Component's settings are now saved in a zip-file instead of the database, increasing the performance and for an easier backup.
* Headlines link to their stories (when displaying categories with preview).
* Module can list feeds using: tabs, sliders, draggable divs, simple list, tiles.
* Module can show each feed details using: tables, overlib, modal box and digg style.
* Filter Categories on feed sources after parent and child indentation.
* Experimental feature for import to content: parse full articles as a Joomla Content entry, meaning graphical interface that can let admins set some simple rules to define the container of the full story for each source feed separately; by setting the correct container, our application will be able to parse the full story and import it as article content in your site; this way, the article will contain the complete story, not only the short description from rss.
* Fixed several issues including "draggable divs", bigger text areas for prepend/append text, search input design, ads display, warning on empty submitted feeds, save related-categories, save refresh password etc.