Article Factory Manager is a very useful tool for any article driven sites. As the title inspires its an article manager with various features, like management of the articles, edit, delete, publish, etc. It also providing a new Approval System, much more simplified then the one present in the Joomla core.
Administrators can set allowed html TAGS and the number of links per article. A Resource Box its provided for the author in order to make the publishing process faster.
Article Manager also includes a Notifiy System where the administrator receive an mail each time an article is pending for approval and the author upon publication.
For a detailed product description please read our TUTORIAL or check our Demo Server (you can login at the frontend as well at backend area by using the login buttons for the different user types).
Requirements: Joomla 1.5.x
article Factory Manager 1.5.0 released on May 1, 2008.
* Redeveloped to be a native Joomla 1.5.X component
* other improvements
article Factory Manager 1.3.0 released on April 14, 2008.
* Restricted groups; groups can be restricted not to publish in selecteted sections, categories.
* fixed issue regarding frontpage checkbox (checked/unchecked) in conformity with the article state (published, unpublished, ...) and the article 's front page publishing state
* fixed issue regarding the counting of the number of links on article submission
* Save as draft - custom message
* fixed issue regarding the pathway in frontend when doing a selction on my article
* fixed issue regarding the display of options when approving articles
article Factory Manager 1.2.0 released on April 1, 2008.
* Scheduled articles; posters can choose the date when articles should be published.
* added German Language file
article Factory Manager 1.1.2 released on March 26, 2008.
* fixed an issue where the config value _ART_SET_publish_on_frontpage is ignored in saving a new article in fronend
article Factory Manager 1.1.1 released on March 24, 2008.
* fixed Layout, bigger size main text in article edit
* fixed JS Validation on save draft task
* fixed Reject from articles list
* fixed metakey and metadescription values are now visible
article Factory Manager 1.1.0 released on March 13, 2008.
* new feature: USER GROUPS can be choosen and saved in order to publish articles directly without approval
* for publishing groups a new constant has been inserted in config (_ART_SET_allowed_groups)
* new feature: DRAFT - articles can now be saved also as draft
* Drafts can be reedited as draft or saved as peding (or published if allowed)
* new status ('draft') inserted in table #_art_articles_ref, column state
* Fixed an issue where the article title was not updated in administration
article Factory Manager 1.0.0 released on January 7, 2008.